Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

Challenge #111 All Things New with Ike's Art

Welcome to Left of Center Creative Challenges and our first challenge of 2016!!!
A Very Happy New Year to all our followers, players and visitors.
We hope you've all had a very Merry Christmas and good times over the festives season and are looking forward to playing with you guys again this year.
For this first challenge we are joined by Ike's Art as our sponsor - the card above was made by Susan using Ike's Happy New Year image! The theme is 'All Things New' - so new image/new stash/new year - just be sure to explain in the post if it's not obvious to us!
Here's some more inspiration for you below!

Susan
 Ana
 Genny


1 comment:

  1. Marvelous DT creations :-D
    I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and thank you for having me as a Sponsor. I look forward to working with you again this year :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!