Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

Challenge #75 Fun Frights with A Day for Daisies

Welcome to anther challenge here at LOC! If you are new to us, why not check out the Rules page above. You can join in the challenge if you follow the theme, or if you prefer, show us your dark side and go LOC! The theme for this one is 'Fun Frights' and our sponsor is A Day For Daisies.
Our Team have created some fabulous work to inspire you so sit back and enjoy!

 Kim
Thanks for joining us here today, I hope you will create and join in the fun!


2 comments:

  1. What fabulous DT creations :-) I am off to search for my AD4D images and see what I can find :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've just found your blog. Just fantastic. Love the teams inspirations.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!