Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Challenge #56 - Babies with A Day for Daisies

Welcome to our latest challenge here at Left of Center! We're so glad you could join us this week... I think the 'Gremlins' challenge stumped you all last week - of course, remember that regardless of the theme, you can always go LOC!

This week's theme is 'Babies' - don't feel restricted to human babies.... you can expand on this if you wish to include all creatures great and small! Our sponsor for this one is A Day for Daisies and you could win some beautiful images from their store. Some of the LOC Crew have inspiration for you this morning and we'd like to introduce a couple of new DT members.

First up we have Rebecca - she is a member of 'The Weird Scissors' blog and as a team they applied to join us here. We are delighted to have them with us and the four lovely ladies will take turns to create for LOC. You can join The Weird Scissors here and check out Rebecca's blog too.
Rebecca's project is a keepsake box using small matchboxes shown here -

And then the rest of team B:





I hope you will create some Baby themed projects for us this week, and we love your LOC creations too if you'd prefer! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Babies on LOC...that will be a stretch for me. Do love the DT samples though...glad you offer the LOC option which is more my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel I ought to apologise to your poor sponsor - she's provided such beautifully sweet baby images, and I've entered some very UNsweet baby creations. Please don't go turning into a "normal" challenge blog - this is the only place I feel I can enter the type of creepy macabre work I enjoy most, and I've only just found you. Thank you, once again, for giving me an outlet for my twisted side :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!