Hi there LOC fans! Would you like to be part of the team?!
We are looking to add to our fabulously talented Design Team and are looking for people who would like to join us. Do you have an active blog? Are you a paper crafter? Do you like things just a little bit different? Quirky? Dark? Gothic? Steampunk? Do you make cards? Layouts? Altered Art? A bit of everything? Whatever your style and whatever your creations, you will be welcome here!
Your commitments -
- We have a new challenge every second Friday and you would be required to create a project by the Wednesday of that week. This would be uploaded to the Design Team blog ready for publication on the LOC Challenge Blog.
- Your project would follow the theme and may not always be LOC.
- You will also be assigned a number of entries to visit during each challenge where you will leave a positive comment from the LOC team.
- You will be required to view each entry and make a shortlist of your favourite 5 at the end of each challenge - these are collated and the winners and runners up chosen by the team.
- We have some fabulous sponsors on board including Delicious Doodles, Dilly Beans, Rick St Dennis and Ike's Art to name but a few.
- With each challenge, a digital image will be provided for you to use free of charge to create you creation - this is yours to use after the challenge.
- Create a blog post showing us three of your favourite recent pieces of work - one of which should be LOC in nature.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your style in that blog post and include a picture of yourself which we would use on the blog if you are chosen.
- Link up to the specific blog post on the linky tool below before the deadline of December 27th 5pm GMT
- Please ensure there is an email address where we can contact you in your blog post or send an email to myself - firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your contact details if you do not want to publicise them on your page.
Mo and the LOC Crew