Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Belated Winners Post

My sincere apologies for being so late with announcing winners- I completely have been overwhelmed with a new position at work, and my crafty/fun time has been in short supply.  Nonetheless, better late than never, right?

The winner of Challenge one by random org is:
Susan Janicula!

Congrats Susan!  Email me at scrappypug@gmail.com and I will arrange to get your coupon for $6 to Floppy Latte Designs for you!

The Top 3 for Challenge One are:

Susan/Ike
Donna Mundinger
Blackdragon

Challenge 2 winner is drawn by random.org is:

Mary M

Congrats Mary!  Email me at scrappypug@gmail.com with four choices of digital images from Sassy Design Studios, and I will forward that on to our sponsor!

The Top 3 for Challenge Two are:

Rosie
Blackdragon
Olivia

Congrats to all our winners and our Top 3 Featured Artists!

Feel free to snag the badge in our sidebar to place on your blog!

And a big thanks to our sponsors and each of you for joining in our challenges!

Don't forget there is still time to join in Challenge 3 right here!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for to be one of the top 3.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coool - thank you for choosing me as one of Top 3. Congrats to All xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all. Thanks for the top 3 places.... i'm honoured.
    xxx BDx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!